Mini C / CS Box Camera
The device automatically switches from color to C / B mode at 5 Luz illumination.
This feature keeps picture quality real-time during the day and a shrewdly clear C / B image at night, improving sensitivity and resolution up to 600 TV lines.
With the new Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and the high-quality sensor, the camera delivers superb high resolution of 560 TV rows of color image during the day and 600 TV lines in C / B at night.
White balance control, selectable Push lock or ATW modes improves image reproduction, suitable for all environments and in variable illumination conditions.
Using the Sony Super HAD CCD sensor, the camera offers extremely high sensitivity up to 0.1lux / F1.2 (Sony Ex-view HAD: 0.01Lux / F1.2).
- Daily and night mode (automatic conversion from color to C / B at 5 Lux)
- Super-high sensitivity of 0.1Lux / F1.2 (Super HAD II), 0.01Lux / F1.2 (Ex-view HAD)
- Extremely accurate color reproduction with 10 bit process
- High resolution 560 TV lines (day) / 600 TV lines (at night)
- Built-in DIP switch with features (BLC On / Off, AGC Nor / Max, AWB / Push Lock, Flickerless On / Off)
- Built-in surge protection and power peaks
- Built-in reverse polarity protection
- 24VAC (optional)