Standard infrared (IR) camera
It is time to enjoy a standard economy dome structure with a 3-axis structure combined with a 90-degree downward view.
Combined with night-time color removal technology, this camera reproduces pure natural daytime color and a shadowless C / B image at night.
The visible IR range is up to 20 meters and the Day / Night conversion is accurately controlled.
The 4-way cable outlet through the dome base offers installation of a concrete wall, ceiling, inclined panel.
The user can easily assemble and disassemble the dome cover, and this mechanism plus the 3-sided installation is easy to replace the lens, easy to position the camera module, easy to connect cables, and save time for installation.Advertisements
- Actively switch day / night using a built-in CDS sensor to reflect the subject's luminance level
- The 4 cable outlets guarantee installation of a concrete wall, ceiling, inclined panel
- 3-axis structure combined with 90 ° down-slope observation
- Economical construction
- Easy installation
- 1/3 "Sony Super HAD CCD II
- 520 TVR (day) / 560 TVR (night)
- 2.5 / 2.9 / 3.6 / 4.3 / 6/8/12 / 16mm lens
- Remarkable operation at low light of 0.1 Lux / F2.0
- Night sensitivity up to 20 meters
- 12VDC power supply