External IP camera for super night vision
- 1/3 "Sony Super HAD CCD II
- Powerful night sensitivity
- Intelligent IR Compensation
- IP67 watertightness
- Increased lifecycle of IR LEDs and sensitivity
- Built-in mechanical IR filter system
- True color during the day and real X / B conversion at night
- 3DNR (3D noise reduction)
- Cable concealed in the console
- HSBLC (backlight suppression)
- Supports various network protocols - TCP / IP, DHCP, HTTP, UDP, UPnP, FTP, SMTP, RTP, RTSP, QoS, SSL
- MPEG4 and MJPEG, max. 30 frames per second / VGA
- 10/100 Base-T (RJ-45), Wi-Fi (optional)
- Complete support for bidirectional sound (optional)
- Built-in protection from reverse polarity of the power supply
Visionhitech's MPEG4 network cameras allow analogue cameras to be viewed in real-time and high resolution (30 frames / NTSC, 25 frames / PAL) with audio / video recording over the IP network. In particular, these devices generate both MPEG4 video and MJPEG video at various resolutions and images that allow high-quality surveillance while recording at different image speeds, effectively maximizing storage and transmission. They support DirectX 9.0, which reduces the CPU resources on the computer.
These devices offer great convenience for viewing your objects through a computer (16 channels and one WEB surveillance channel) anywhere, anytime. They feature additional features like bidirectional sound, input for 1 sensor, output for 1 relay, outputs for serial communications (RS-485) and monitor.
Of course, the image can be recorded and played back remotely if necessary.
These devices are a professional security solution for web support, remote monitoring of non-performing offices in buildings, warehouses, production facilities, shopping centers, training camps, casinos, prisons, railways, traffic control, airports, hotels and resorts.