Kantech multi-technology readers provide a multi-protocol, multi-frequency solution that reads many 13.56 MHz smart card technologies, MIFARE® encrypted sectors and most of the 125 KHz cards, including ioProx with Kantech XSF format - all from one reader. The readers are perfect if you want to switch to smart cards with time or if you want to use smart cards and proxy cards on your site.
Kantech's multi-technology readers make access control more powerful, more flexible and more cost effective, allowing you to enter smart cards with time. As you switch to smart cards, multi-technology readers will also read the existing collection of proxy cards and smart cards.
Characteristics that make a difference:
- Reads more than 12 different types of proxy cards and contactless smart cards, including iotepx cards with Kantech XSF.
- Uses encryption and variable keys to securely transmit map data
- Loads new functionality or improvements for future solutions
- Optional 2-factor verification keyboard
- It is mounted on metal with an insulating pad
- Perfect for interior and exterior use
- Built-in tamper key provides secure installation
- Screw terminals reduce installation time
- Complies with ISO
- Lifetime warranty
- P200W26 Mullion
- Bioscrypt ™ fingerprint reader