PIR AND SAMPLING MACHINE FOR DOMESTIC ANIMAL LOOSE GLASS
A new generation of professional motion detector PIR sensors combined with impact and glass breakdown sensors. The sensor provides an analysis of the environmental conditions across the frequency spectrum of the traffic. It accepts broken glass sounds that produce two successive signals with different frequencies "SHOCK" and "GLASS". The uniquely sophisticated Frequency Detection Scheme permits the detection of both the impact signal and the strong glass breaking signal, thus representing a sensor free of false alarms. The sensor should not be mounted on the window, providing noise protection and allowing you to protect multiple windows with one sensor.
Suitable for residential and small commercial applications, the LC-102-PIGBSS combines proven PIR technology and glass breaking detection technology with intelligent ASIC signal analysis.
- A-contact alarms and tamper switch
- Digital Signal Analysis
- Insensitivity to domestic animals up to 25 kg.
- Quad Linear Imaging Technology for clear body size analysis and background and home animals differentiation.
- Separate sensitivity adjustment of the PIR element and the glass break detector
- Two independent relay outputs for alarm signals from the PIR sensor and from the glass breaker
- Advanced, ASIC-based electronics
Dimensions 118 mm. x 62.5 mm. x 41 mm.
Weight 97 g
Detection method Quadrant (4 elements) PIR
Power supply 8.2 to 16 V =
Current consumption (Ready) 18 mA
Current consumption (active) 25.5 mA
Rated contact 1 A at 28 V =
Protection against radio interference 30 V / m 10-1000 MHz
Protection against electromagnetic interference 50000V