PIR AND MICROWAVE SENSITIVITY TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS
The sensor analyzes the environmental conditions across the entire frequency range of motion, allowing you to focus on offenders and eliminate environmental factors for false alarms. Spectral analysis is built into a VLSI-based sensor electronics that provides high reliability and trouble-free operation. Unique anti-masking function guarantees the unwanted proximity sensor protection and any kind of masking, starting at a distance of 0.8 meters and closer.
These motion detectors using dual technology combine passive infrared (PIR) and microwave sensors.
- A-contact alarms and tamper switch
- Digital Signal Analysis
- Insensitivity to domestic animals up to 25 kg.
- Quad Linear Imaging Technology for clear body size analysis and background and home animals differentiation.
- Microwave detection based on Doppler effect
- Unique microwave motion detector with micro-stranded switching antenna
- Advanced, ASIC-based electronics
- Install height without calibration
- Dual sensitivity adjustment of PIR / microwave sensor
- Easy installation with or without swivel bracket (clamp sold separately)
LC-103-PIMSK 10.525 MHz
LC-103-PIMSK 9.9 MHz
LC-103-PIMSK 10.687 MHz
Dimensions 118 mm. x 62.5 mm. x 41 mm.
Weight 97 g
Detection method Quadrant (4 elements)
PIR and microwave pulse Doppler
Power supply 8.2 to 16 V =
Current Consumption (C / B) 18 mA
Current consumption (Color) 25.5 mA
Rated contact 1 A at 28 V =
Protection against radio interference 30 V / m 10-1000 MHz
Protection against electromagnetic interference 50000V