The new FireClass500 is a fully programmable addressable, modular, control panel, which conforms to EN54 standard and which is suitable for large fire alarm installations.
Each loop supports 250 FireClass Digital Loop addresses –detectors and devices can be mixed and matched in anycombination. Additionally, each control panel offers one con-ventional zone for maximum flexibility for device compatibili-ty.
In addition, up to 8 FireClass control panels through the RS485 bus logon for maximum expansion needed inlarger installations.
Each output can be assigned up to 4 zones and / or 3inputs on the loop for selected intervention during alarm.
Three NAC supervised programmable and silenceable out-puts can be used for activation of signaling devices.
A non-programmable NAC, an auxiliary non-controlled alarm output and a non-controlled fault signal output (relay) are also available.
Configuration programming and management of the FC500 is made easy with the use of the multilanguage alphanumeric keypad and large backlit LCD.
The control panel is protected by codes that allow only access toauthorized personnel.
The FC500 / REP signaling panels (with the same display and fast key functions as the main panel) can be connected to the control panel via an RS485 bus.
- EN54 SPECIFIED Regulator testing in Progress
- 250 device detectors and modules in each loop
- Automatic device-drift compensation
- 1 conventional input-line for connection of up to 32devices (fire detectors and manual call points)
- 64/128/512 fully programmable software zones
- 16 programmable open-collector outputs
- 3 NAC supervised programmable and silenceable outputs
- 1 non-programmable NAC
- 1 non-controlled fault-signal output (relay)
- RS485 Interface for connection of up to 8 FC200 / REP Repeaters and up to 8 panels
- 4000 event log
- Power supply 230 Vac
- FireClass 100